Beachfront 50 Rai Land Plot for sale at Pilai Beach, Phang Nga province.
Ocean frontage is about 163 meters. The shape is close to a true rectangle, facing due west and sunsets. The Land plot is flat, with slight undulations, it currently has a mix of coconut and other trees.
Location: Pilai Beach, Phang Nga Province, Thailand
Coordinates: 8.226042, 98.282653
Tenure: Freehold / Chanote
Zoning: Pink Zone (residential, tourism)
Land Area: 50 rai / 8 hectare / 19.76 acres / 80,000 sqm.
Land Type: Level site positioned beachfront with road access to the northern boundary. Current site is vacant, allowing for native vegetation.
Beachfront Land Palai Key Investment Attributes
- Offering a freehold tenure, this is premium and sought-after real estate in the Andaman region of Thailand.
- Direct beachfront locality.
- Other resorts established underpin the immediate area from a tourism aspect.
- A “Greenfield” site, unique and effectively a blank canvas for further development.
- Possibility to develop a resort property.
- Potential to develop a upmarket private residential project.
- Proximal location regarding Phuket International Airport (25 minutes).
- Public Road access.
- A resort development on the site would manifest the traditional Thai hospitality, warmth, friendliness and relaxation. Together with its tropical landscaped area, expansive Andaman Ocean views coupled with the unique landfall.
- The current presentation of the site allows for the ability to explore all development options.
Beachfront Land Palai Optional Extension
A buyer has the option to add an adjacent plot of 52 rai (20.56 acres or 8.32 hectare), located to the east of the 50 rai beachfront plot, makes in total 102 rai at an average price of THB 18 million per rai.
Purchasers who might have an interest in this investment property are probably from the following industries:
- Hotel and leisure.
- Investors in tourism.
- Private individuals.
The site is on the upmarket Pilai beach on the southern tip of Phang province, approximately 3.5 kilometres north of Phuket Island.
The property is to the south of Natai Beach, with nearby high-end developments including:
- Sava Beach Villas
- Santhiya Phuket Natai Resort & Spa
- Baba Beach Club
- Veyla Natai Residences
- Jivana Villas
- Iniala Beach House
You can reach Phuket International Airport within 25 minutes.
Asking Price: THB 25 million per Rai – Total THB 1.25 billion
(this is for the mentioned 50 Rai beachfront land)